Happy Monday, y’all! I hope you all are doing well! I’m back with a blog post after taking some time off and I’m happy to start off with a little blog challenge. 🙂
I saw this challenge from Rebekah Taylor and you can check out her blog here and instead of doing the traditional 30 days she did 15 which I love because I sure would not be able to commit to 30 days 😅.
Day one is 10 facts about myself so let’s get on with the facts! 🙂
1. My blog is called City Loving Southerner and I came up with the name kind of randomly. Haha my thought process was like this – well I am from the south and I love the city so why not combine the two somehow? And that’s how it came to be, but lately, I’ve been wanting to go back to how it was before (definitely not my first blog lol I had blogger before WordPress haha) which was Stephanie Alexandra and I may start fresh and do that, but as of right now, it’s going to stay this way for a bit longer. Haha
2. I’ve been in college since I’ve graduated high school, which was in 2012 and I kind of feel ashamed to say that. I know I’m not on a time crunch, but it just seems like once I do graduate I’ll feel so out of place and having to adjust will be so weird to me.
3. This fact is kind of gearing from the last fact and this fact is that I’ve tried LPN school twice and both times I felt like it was just not meant to be, I eventually do want to give nursing a try again, but probably later on down the road.
4. I’ve been married before. I was married for two years and it was not the best, to be honest, but I am proud of how much I’ve grown and learned from that experience and I still have that hope of marrying my person one day. 💕
5. I am the fur mommy to a spoiled little dog and his name is Tequilo. He’s 3 years old and he’s my little fur baby. ❣️
6. I love brunch. I love the idea of getting dressed up for brunch and spending time and catching up with my friends. Haven’t had brunch lately because I’ve been busy lately, but I hope to have brunch soon with my friends again because I sure do miss it.
7. I love to read. I have been reading since I can remember and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve had some hiatuses but I think it’s healthy so as to not lose the feeling or to feel burnt out by any sort of pressure you may have or have put onto yourself. I haven’t read much lately, but I plan to once I have time. 🙂
8. I love memory journals. I like to look back at what I wrote and how I’ve changed or didn’t change in the past years and see the growth and sometimes funny times I’ve had. 🙂
9. I am shy yet I can be outgoing. I’m like to say I’m an ambivert. I can be so social one day and be quiet the next and it also depends on how I feel about the atmosphere which may sound strange, but it really is accurate majority of the time. Haha
10. I’ve been to Europe before and I plan to go back once things get better. I really loved exploring there and seeing the different places. I really fell in love with Italy and all the greenery there. Definitely on my bucket list to go back. ❣️
Those are 10 facts about me, I hope y’all enjoyed this and I’d love to hear some random facts about y’all! Don’t forget to check out Rebekah’s post! 😊
Can’t wait to see her posts during this challenge as well and if you plan to do this, definitely send a link and I’d love to check it out! 😊